Saturday, April 14, 2012

Omg I havent posted for more than 2-3 weeks... but that is only because I didn't have a computer and posting from my iphone wasn't fun.. Yesterday I got my computer back and I have to admit that the first thing I did was to search on youtube for new songs I can listen to and that is the reason why I am posting for music. We just can't live without music! Music is love and it is everywhere just like love.


Radio








Dance 4ever!




ipod-iphone-mp3




I used to love those toys they were my favorite especially the ones in Christmas !




This reminds me of my school music.. I never understood notes.




I would say its both the medicine and the poison of the mind.



Music= Love







That is something I told my sister yestayrday! It's so funny I found that picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment