Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Year, New Goals..or Not ?

A new begging most people would say but I believe we are just in the middle of the year. For me a new year always started when school, high school, college or University started.. So New Year, Christmas or holidays vacations however you want to call it, it is like a second chance, a chance to start over, to be another person after the holidays. Somebody new who had, the time to rethink, to reevaluate situations and become stronger with more confidence. “Being happy with everything you have” is my motto. So New Goals will make their appearance along the year but whatever I do or want to be happy with my choices and never regret them." About confidence now... I believe it is the key to all of your answers trust me .. if you believe in yourself others will start believing in you, even if they don’t want to, but I am getting over myself here... confidence is a big issue and needs a lot of discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment